7. August 2012

New Haircolouuuuur~ (★´∀`)


✿❛◡❛)ノ Hello Hello!

I'm back from my vacations~ yay!
Had an awesome time in Sebnitz ♪
Maybe I will do a little post about it later ヾ(。・ω・。)ノ゙

But this post will be about a colourchange
bit by bit my life was thrown out of joint
& I really really needed to change something
so I decided to
colour my hair in a lilac grey (。→v←。)
I'm so so happy, because I allways wanted to have greyish hair!!
But I could never achieve it (Q ε Q )
So I'm hap hej hap hej (♡´∀`♡)





On Sunday I went to the fleamarket with Fan ♥
Oh my it was sooooo damn huge (●◎3◎)
& I'm to stupid to memorise anything |D"
So lucky Fan has a photografic memory (◠ ◡ ◠)♪



I can't describe how much I love the atmosphere of fleamarkets
It's so relaxing, you always somehow get a really indigenous feeling (▰˘◡˘▰)


I really need to visit there again & bring a lot more money with me~

                             
Next post will be about my latest gets~ ♪

Till then bye bye

(。◕㉨◕。)♥



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ahhhhh Mao!!!! *__________*
    Die Farbe steht dir so damn vdvbcbnjcxbcvzsfv gut!!! *hibbl*
    Wolltest du nicht aber doch bei einer dunkleren Farbe verweilen? Ich hätte auch rosa vermutet, weil das momentan auch ziemlich viele haben... aber die Farbe ist sou tollish T////T <3 <3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen